GAMSAT Essay Masters: 90 GAMSAT Essay Examples written by GAMSAT experts
Overall, the GAMSAT Essay Masters course is suitable for students wishing to build greater knowledge of both essay content and structure.
Aims of the Course
Students who complete the course should:
- Be able to deliver a sophisticated response to virtually any essay topic imaginable by ACER
- Recall and apply a detailed essay template for both Task A and Task B. This consequently promotes maximisation of time in the exam
- Finally, build a robust mental database of essay positions, arguments, and evidence bases for all possible essay stimuli
The course includes:
- GAMSAT Essay Masters Theory Module (CR107-01): Firstly, this online learning module helps students to understand and build a detailed essay structure template. The module defines the role and structure of each paragraph of the essay down to the sentence, leaving students with little doubt as to how to form their essay. The student is then able to use the template for every essay they complete. This allows students to prepare their response for Section II of GAMSAT before they set foot in the testing centre.
- Essay Masters Collection (CR107-02 – CR107-07): After completion of their structure template, students review 90 different GAMSAT sample essays via the 9 modules comprising the Essay Masters Collection. These GAMSAT sample essays help to inform the future works of students, and demonstrate how high-quality essays can be produced in a very short amount of time via use of a perfected essay template structure. These modules also include regular tasks for students to complete in order to master the art of GAMSAT essay writing.